Returning member? Please log in and follow the renewal instructions on the member dashboard.
The Corps of Cadets Mother’s Club, established to support all cadets in the Texas A&M University Corps of Cadets, is a virtual organization. While many members will never have the opportunity to meet one another, their goal is the same — to share the Aggie spirit of selfless service in any way they can.
Why Join Quad Moms?
When you join Quad Moms, you get access to the knowledge and experiences of the moms who have gone before you. These moms will be with you ever step of the way as your son or daughter goes through the highs and lows on their journey to becoming well-educated leaders of character who embody the values of HONOR, COURAGE, INTEGRITY, DISCIPLINE and SELFLESS SERVICE, are academically successful, highly sought-after, and prepared for the global leadership challenges of the 21st Century.
You’ll get access to:
- a community of moms with one or more children in the corps
- our dues paying members only area of this website
- our closed Facebook Group where what you posts is NOT to be shared outside of the group
- our Quad Moms Newsletter which keeps you informed of what we’ve accomplished, what is coming up in the school year, tips and tricks, updates from our officers and committee chairs
- opportunities to raise money to help the cadets by funding senior boots scholarships, book scholarships, outfit scholarships, etc.
- opportunities to help cadets in need who may be dealing with a family emergency (such as the death of a loved one)
- and more!
Join now by clicking on the Members icon or Join Now button below where you’ll complete the membership registration form online. After your membership application is reviewed and approved, you’ll have the option to either pay your $25 membership dues and any donations online via PayPal (using PayPal or a credit or debit card) or mail in a check. If you run into any issues using the website, please first review our FAQs and if that still doesn’t answer your question, please contact us.