RETURNING MEMBER? Please visit “Renew Your Membership” under the Members Menu to renew your club membership for the upcoming 2018-2019 year.
Why Join Quad Moms?
The Corps of Cadets Mother’s Club, established to support all cadets in the Texas A&M University Corps of Cadets, is a virtual organization. While many members will never have the opportunity to meet one another, their goal is the same — to share the Aggie spirit of selfless service in any way they can.
When you join Quad Moms, you get access to the knowledge and experiences of the moms who have gone before you. These moms will be with you ever step of the way as your son or daughter goes through the highs and lows on their journey to becoming well-educated leaders of character who embody the values of HONOR, COURAGE, INTEGRITY, DISCIPLINE and SELFLESS SERVICE, are academically successful, highly sought-after, and prepared for the global leadership challenges of the 21st Century.
You’ll get access to:
- a community of moms with one or more children in the corps
- our dues paying members only area of this website
- our closed Facebook Group where what you post is confidential, NOT to be shared outside of the group
- our Newsletter which keeps you informed of what we’ve accomplished, upcoming events, tips & tricks, news from officers & committee chairs
- opportunities to raise money to help the cadets by funding senior boots scholarships, book scholarships, outfit scholarships, etc.
- opportunities to help cadets in need who may be dealing with a family emergency (such as the death of a loved one)
- and more!
HOW TO JOIN (New Members)
- Click on the “Join Now” button below.
- Complete and submit the online registration form.
- Wait for a registration approval email: After you submit your registration, admin will review and approve it (approximately 1-3 days).
- Follow the link in your approval email to pay your $25 membership dues and any donations by PayPal (or a credit/debit card) or to mail in a check. If you don’t receive an approval email in a few days, please check your spam or junk mail for the missing email or contact us for help.