Serving with honor, remembering them every day.
Corps of Cadet moms are dedicated to the thousands of former cadets who now serve in the U.S. military. These moms honor the service of our sons and daughters, spouses and friends through cards and letters and offer prayer support to parents and family at home.
Family members of Aggies now in the service may contact email@example.com
with prayer requests or concerns or with a request for a birthday card or greeting to be sent to your Aggie in service. You do not need to be a Quad Mom member — only that your Aggie child, spouse or friend is currently serving.
You will get a confirmation email in reply.
All personal information will be kept completely confidential.
Please share photos of your Aggie service member so they may be posted here. Send a JPG to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to include:
- Your name and relation to the service member.
- Service member’s name and branch.
- Service member’s outfit in the Corps.
- What’s happening in the photo.
The following we need, but will not be public:
- Your contact information
- The service member’s contact info and birthdate, if you’d like him/her to receive greeting cards or birthday cards. (Again, this information will not be made public.)